Friday, January 23, 2009


So I have nothing "big" to share, God provides in big ways and in ways we don't always take time to think about.

I am grateful for the beautiful weather we have had this week. Because of it I was able to watch my three little ones playing in the backyard.

I am thankful for my husbands health. I learned earlier this week that someone I was friends/acquaintances with, for what seems like a life time ago, that her husband is dying. He is 35 and will be leaving her with two young children. It is a blessing to know that he is a Christian and they will one day be together again. I can't imagine doing this (life) alone.

I am thankful for the incredible mind that the Lord has blessed my husband with.

I'm glad my Bear has somewhere to go where he is in complete happiness and feels total love, but I miss him terribly while he is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment