Monday, January 5, 2009

Part two

Timothy just got right in there. He wasted no time trying to make friends with just about everything he saw.
I loved this little guy. He was so cute he almost looked fake.
I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley.
While the boys drove Kati got to stand on the console with her head out the sunroof. Being the sophisticated mother that I am I encouraged her to stick her tongue out like a dog.

She enjoyed it.

I guess sophistication brings about sophistication.
You really have to keep the windows up for these guys. Someone should tell them no means no.
I enjoyed his horns.




This is proof that sometimes Kati can and will be brave. The moons must have all been aligned on that day.
And this is proof that he is a stinker sometimes. If you will notice he is stepping on the goat and then if you will look a little closer you will notice that he is watching himself do it.

He really has us all fooled.





1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Awesome pictures! Looks so fun!

    Soupburgers are basically sloppy joes, but instead of the joe sauce, combine a can of cheddar cheese soup and some ketchup and onion powder to taste (or much to the chagrin of my kids, some puree'd onion). Heat through with your browned ground beef and serve on buns. Yum!

    I enjoy your blog ...

    ReplyDelete