Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"Radio"

Just about any time any of the boys or the kids come home we all go to the rodeo. At first I just went along with my book because I love the family and they love the rodeo. But then I began to notice that I wasn't getting very much read and I was asking a lot of questions. And then later I noticed that when one of the boys came to visit that I actually thought to myself "Oh, we will get to go to the rodeo." Now I very much look forward to it. And don't tell anyone but occasionally I watch on t.v.John took Timbo down by the arena to get a closer look.
This is my favorite part and Timothy loved it too. I could watch bull riding all night. It's so exciting.
Timbo was disappointed when the riding was over. "Gcow?"
I hate that this picture came off smeary.
These kids love to be together and play so well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment