Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas day, while we were at Jason's, I was telling Terri (my mil) that for Christmas my mom and Al got the kids and I new passes to the zoo. John said that he hadn't been to the zoo in forever. We immediately made plans to go. That's one of the things that I love about Jeff's family, the boys come over to see the kids without Jeff being home and here was John making plans to do something with us knowing Jeffrey would be working. I'm not sure how but that makes me feel really welcome in their family.

The number of us going to the zoo just kept growing and I loved it. Jeffrey had the time off so he joined us along with Kayla, Kyle, Daddy, and Jason. That would be a total of ten people.

All five of them trying to see something at once sure did take up a lot of space.

Meet Timothy's new "cheese" face. Thankfully he doesn't do it with every picture otherwise I might pull all my hair out.







Weren't we a big mess of people. I love this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment