Saturday, March 7, 2009

You can't turn your back for a moment

She tried to warn me. She came several times but said it wasn't an emergance and in our defense Jeff and I were watching a trailer for a scary movie and didn't want her to see. But she did try to warn me.

The little booger got the one plant I have kept alive and dug it out. Not only did he dig it out he threw dirt at his brother and sister.

Jeffrey made him pick the dirt up and put it back.

One a side note I feel it neccisary to tell you that his diaper isn't as wet as it looks. We buy the cheap ones and they look bulgy as soon as you put it on.

Jeffrey asked him what he was doing and Timbo said "toy". After Jeff made him apologize he went and got his toy vacuum to clean it all up.
Jeff sent him to time-out and clearly that didn't go over well.

I'm a sucker for this face. But don't feel too sorry for him,

he can turn it off in an instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment