Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday....

on Thursday. I know, I know, I haven't posted anything since Monday, which really means that I haven't written for nearly a week since I just auto-post most of my things. I've been busy and if you are a mom I don't need to say anything else because your mind just became full of all the things you have done recently so you totally get it.

Weight loss - one pound - 160
I can't remember what my times where this week for riding my bike. I do remember they could have gone longer and I didn't go walk every day as well. I don't get how all the other moms fit it all in. If I do school with Kati and circle time with all the kids (work on colors, some signs, bible verses, days of the week and a work book) and then we go to the park the house suffers. Since I won't let the education of my kids slip so I can loose weight and I go crazy living in a dirty house I gave up the park this week, which I hate because it feels unfair to the kids. (That had to be a run-on)
I had been doing good with my points until Friday when I used my flex-points and I never got total control again. I have no self control.

That's all for now.

I feel like I am never going to lose this weight.

1 comment:

  1. One pound at a time, sister.

    I have definitely found, for me, that if I don't get up before everybody else and work out, it doesn't get done despite my best intentions! I get up at 6:00, have a cup (or two) of coffee, have my quiet time with the Lord, wake up my teenagers to get ready for school, and then work out from 6:30 - 7:00 while I'm alone. Sometimes I work in another workout session in mid-morning (rarely) or go for a walk in the evening (rarely), but I get my workout done an then I feel accomplishment before my day even starts!

    My friend Jen got me started on Mega-T green tea diet supplements. You can buy them at walmart. You take one in the morning, one in the afternoon and they really do help curb hunger pangs and gives you a boost of energy. They are completely non-jittery. Maybe they'll help.

    Have a great day!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete