Friday, March 20, 2009

My kids all think that have to have something in their mouth at all times. Clearly I have the same problem or I wouldn't be posting Weigh in Wednesday. Anyhoo, with Kati it was her middle fingers, sometimes it was nearly her whole fist, with Bear it was, and still is his left thumb and Timbo is a thumb sucker as well.

But my poor little guy has developed a rash. I wasn't surprised really, Kati had a similar rash when she was little but hers was on her chin from all the drool (somebody remind me to bring this up again when her first boyfriend comes around). At night I could put some cream on it and try to tame it down a mite.But poor Bo got his on the thumb, maybe he is just better at swallowing drool than she was. While I am still able to treat it he is unable to make regular use of it. Being the good natured kid that he is he is very willing to wear his glove.
But at night it can pose a problem. He has happily switched to using the pacifier on occasion but this just means that I have to get up several times a night to find it.
To tell you the truth, I kind of missed seeing that frog in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment