Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday

Bike rides
Thursday 30 minutes
Friday 43 minutes
Saturday 0
Sunday 20
Monday 30
Tuesday 30
Wednesday 30

Weight 159, weight loss of four pounds.
I didn't believe it, I had to get on the scale again. I'm back in the 50's!

It seems like every time my friend Erica and I get together we always talk about losing weight and our love of food. But Monday she told me about something she had heard and I have been putting it into practice and will keep it up. She was saying that the best time to workout is first thing in the morning so that your body is burning up your reserves and not something you just ate. It makes sense to me so I am going to keep at it. The four pounds is incentive enough. I'm not getting to excited though, next week I may be back to gaining.
The hardest part is telling myself no when I want a quick snack because it's never something healthy.

I can't remember if I posted my goal...
Goal weight 125 - 135, (I don't really know what's realistic)
or to not cringe when I look in the mirror.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to share my favorite 1 point Weight Watchers snack that feels like cheating!! I toast two pieces of Light Wonder wheat bread (1 pt. for both pieces), spray with spray butter (0 pts.) and sprinkle with ground cinnamon and a packet of equal. Instant cinnamon toast! Yum!

    I, too, exercise first thing in the morning (after I have done my devotional and prayer time). If I don't do those two things first thing, they tend to not get done.

    Keep up the great work!!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete