Friday, March 27, 2009

Works of God Weekend

Lizzie, over at A Dusty Frame has moved Works of God Weekend to Mondays but it works better for me, when I remember, for Fridays.

I am going to kind of cheat here and link you to something from the past. It was a year ago but the death of Liam Neeson's wife has brought it to the forefront of my mind. While looking at pictures of Bear from the past year when I come upon the pictures that were taken while he was bleeding and I didn't know it, I can't look. I feel physical ill, I feel like a horrible mother, but mostly I feel complete gratitude that things came out fine. Thank you Father.


I know the post was super long but if you want to read more scroll down to our archives on the side and you can click on March 2008. There is another post on March 28 or 29 and some from early April 2008.

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing that he's ok!

    Thanks for participating.
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete