Monday, March 23, 2009

These kids just keep us rollin'

I rounded the corner just in time to see Kati holding up only her middle finger. Knowing that if I over-reacted it would only make things worse.
"Kati where did you learn that?"
"Bear just showed me."
"Bear where did you learn that?"
"That's what Spiderman does to the bad guys."
I stiffly my giggles and show them the correct way. As I head toward the kitchen I holler, "Babe, I just caught the kids shootin the bird"
"What birds Mama?"


Last night while Jeff was singing to the kids Kati starts getting weepy, "Daddy, when I grow up and get married I am going to have to change my last name and I don't think I am going to like that."


Bear burst into tears at breakfast, "Someday I am going to grow up and I'll never get to be a kid again."


While washing Kati's hair she says to me, "Mommy how come when Daddy and I go to the store and it's just me and him and not you and Timbo and Bear does he spit in the parking lot?" She is so random!

And this morning Bear asks "Hey Mama can you show me how Spiderman shoots birds again?"

No comments:

Post a Comment