Friday, December 19, 2008

Works of God weekend

So I saw this neat idea called Works of God weekend and if I was crafty enough I would know how to do the linky-do thing but I don't and Jeff is sleeping so I am out of luck. Anyway, I thought the idea was great. I know that I have trouble sometimes only thinking about negative things and I want to change that. The idea of this weekly post is to list five ways you have been blessed, seen God move in your life or things that you are thankful for. I think this will be a good start for me.

  • I am thankful that my problems this past Saturday weren't a heart attack.
  • I am thankful that we have insurance so that I am able to see a heart doctor and find out what is going on.
  • Although I miss Jeff terribly I am thankful for all the overtime he is getting.
  • God blessed us with a gift card to a grocery store. It's not much but it's free to us.
  • God has blessed Jeff with a job that he enjoys and is wonderful at. I think it goes without saying that is important to a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment