Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I had the most fun taking pictures of the kids at the park last Friday. It was the day that just keeps on giving because I am still having so much fun playing with all the pictures.

This isn't at all how I wanted this picture to turn out but you get what you can take when you are trying to photo a very active 18 month old. In case you are new to my blog this little green guy is Bubba and Timothy can't live without him. They are inseparable. If you ask Timothy if he wants to go night-night his very next words are "Bubba? Bubba?" he throws his arms up in a where are you stance and begins to look around. If he falls asleep in the car I can gingerly carry him to his crib and gently lay him down and if he can't feel his furry friend then his little eyes will fly back open, 'Buuuubaaaaaa?'.

Really I feel as if Bubba has just become another part of the family(clearly if the he has come to the photo shoot and has his own Santa hat). We all look out for him, the children included. Since I see him as a family member it is always difficult to just throw him in the washing machine, watching the scalding water engulf his fuzzy little green body, but then I suck it up and remind myself that he just a toy, and not really one of us, even if Timbo can't live without him.

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful picture. You captured a truly precious moment.
    Aunt Tommi

    ReplyDelete