Friday, December 19, 2008

A pea up the nose


Nope, this isn't a re-post he has done it again, except this time I can't get it out. I tried. Jeff tried. No luck. I think the only thing we succeeded in was some guaranteed therapy when he is older.

As soon as we got up this morning I had them sit down for breakfast while I got everyone's clothes together. After I rushed everyone along I began dressing Timbo. He gave a big sneeze and something popped out but went back in. And I thought "Yes! I don't have to call the doctor and make a fool of myself." He sneezed again. And out flew a fruit loop.

Are you kidding me. After all of his horrible experiences last night he still stuck stuff up his nose!! And don't think to yourself 'oh, he is just a baby, he doesn't know', this kid is a real smarty.

So we are off to the doctor this morning. Maybe I need to scratch peas and fruit loops from his diet. But he loves them.

Oh, this boy, he sure does keep us busy.

1 comment:

  1. That is THE most hysterical picture ever!! I'll have to remember that when something like it happens (and, oh it will) for the scrapbook. Priceless!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Your family is so cute and I really get inspired by reading other Christian mom's blogs. Have a wondering Christmas with your family!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete