Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Is it New Years yet?


I'm done, I'm absolutely done. This rotten kid won't stop taking all the balls off the tree. All of these balls came off in one afternoon. Just three hours. And not all at once, he only takes one or two off at a time. That's fourteen balls in just three hours. I'm going crazy. This doesn't even count all the ones he has broken. I think he is wait for me to leave the room so he can pounce on the tree. I'm going crazy! It is so aggravating that I want to take the tree down. I know it just sounds like whining but I cant get anything done around here. Every time I am in the middle of something I here "Mooooommmm Timbo is eating the ornaments again."

1 comment:

  1. We have plastic for that very reason! Landon busted two ornaments the first 3 minutes they were down from the attic at the "R's" house! We are putting up a train around our tree which is just one more thing to fight about!!!!! I will let you know how that goes. We postponed putting our tree up until this weekend for that very reason, just one more week of peace around here!

    ReplyDelete