Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ICE 2008

I had heard about ICE before but it wasn't good things. I was told you wait in line so long and it wasn't really that exciting when you got in but once I saw a segment for it on TV I had to go. I knew that Jeff would go but wouldn't be nearly as excited about the things that we saw. Let's be honestly, he wouldn't care at all but I just knew that Michele would like it. The segment said that it was nine, that's right 9, degrees in there so I didn't think it would be good for the Timbo so he stayed with Kyle and Jeffrey.Meet old man winter. He greeted us on our way in. I was a little disappointed that we didn't get snowed on like we were suppose to. Isn't he amazing!!

Isn't this adorable! There was a cute gingerbread house that you could walk through. Bear liked it so much he had to walk through twice.


We waited forever to go down this slide and poor Michele was at the bottom all alone waiting to take the pictures. I wish we had it on video, Kati and Bear both go stuck going down. Even still Bear wanted to go again.

Isn't this just beautiful.
Aren't they adorable in the coats. They give you a parka to borrow while you walk through and I am so glad. By the time we left our bodies were in pain from the cold. Hours later poor Michele's thumb still hadn't recovered. I do have to share this funny story...Notice how Bear's hands can't be seen, this was his second jacket, the first was even bigger. I thought he was so cute I couldn't stop laughing but Bear had different feelings, "They're doing this to be mean to me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment