Saturday, December 6, 2008

I read this yesterday. Oh how I wish I had this mid' 05. I went through that as well but at the time I wasn't aware that is what was going on. I just thought I was a horrible mother. It was one of if not the most dark time of my life. Things were incredible hard. Insufferable. So hard that I can't and won't share everything even to this day because of fear of even more judgment than I received at the time. I commend Tara for having the courage to share her story and in the process help others. I am sure that I will be reading her blog from time to time now. It is always nice to meet other people who have triumphed over similar things as yourself.

I am so glad that I had the Lord and Jeffrey to seeing me through to the other side.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely - it is fantastic to meet you as well! What a beautiful family you have! Thanks so much for your kind words, and for your incredible bravery in sharing what you did here. It is hard to talk about, some details still make me cry, but it does get easier. God bless!

    ReplyDelete