Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Before you even get to the ICE exhibit there is so much to see. You will have to check Kyle and Michele's blog to see if they post any pictures. It is absolutely gorgeous! There was a huge real ginger bread house as well (500 lbs of flour) but when I looked at the picture it was terrible. I didn't notice before hand that candy had been picked off. It just ruined the whole picture. But look at all these other great shots.

It's impossible to get a serious and good shot of both of them.

I forgot to post this one yesterday. Doesn't she look like she is freezing!
I know you saw this one yesterday but I loved it in black and white too.
This may be my favorite picture of all. Just look at my little girls face. I love the wonder that is there. It captures just how she and Bear felt that night.
She was stuck next to Michele all night.
What a doll.

I love this one but it would have been so much better if he had given me a real smile. This is a new thing, I pull out the camera and he sticks out his tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment