Thursday, July 17, 2008

So I have a few blogs that I read everyday and others that I read every couple of days. I love to read blogs that are true to life, as Pioneer Woman says "keepin' it real". No one's life is perfect and I love a person who can admit that. It tickles me to read sassy things that someone else kids has said, it helps me to know I'm not the only out there. A mom that can admit her faults and can give me a real glimpse into their home is the kind of blog that I like to read. So in interest of keeping my blog true to life I will now share some things.

Bear asks, "Mom, do we get to brush our teeth today?"

and

While driving.........
Bear says, "Mom you forgot to honk at them."
Me, "At who baby?"
Bear, "The people who got in your way."

Clearly I have some things to work on as a mom.




1 comment:

  1. Im so with ya! I love blogs that just keep them real! If you do stop by my blog and see my latest post releize Im so rarely sappy like that and take note I said she waved at the meth addict and I didnt stop her lol

    ReplyDelete