Thursday, July 10, 2008

I have a confession to make.

Timothy is one.

He turned one last month.

I have kind of been avoiding it.

But I guess I have to face the fact that my baby is now considered a toddler.

This may seem like an odd gift but I specifically asked for it. Bear has one for a dirty clothes basket and I continually find Timothy doing this with clothes all over the floor. This way he gets to have his fun and the dirty smelly boy clothes stay where they belong.

Most of the time.





This was a great idea. Timothy loves to butt (or is it but) heads. Grandma thought this would keep him from hurting all of us.

Now he just hits both.

He got other neat gifts too I just did show them all. He also got a great trip to Incredible Pizza, which Jeff called Chuckie Cheese on steroids. I think that is a pretty accurate description. The kids and adults had a great time. Thanks Uncle John and Aunt Gena.

This is Timbo's birthday cake. It's a frog in case you are wondering. A frog might seem like an odd choice unless you have been to our house and seen how much he loves his two stuffed frogs. It was Jeff's idea and I am glad he came up with it. Nothing would have suited Timbo better.

Now let me warn you, you are about to embark upon 10+ pictures of just eating cake, and you should know that I spared you from many more but I just love to see a baby dig right in. Because his birthday party was seven days after we came home from camp and we had VBS all week long I didn't get to make a practice cake. Which is what the kids normally get to dig into. Instead I made him his own little cake, which I had seen a friend do for her sons first birthday.
And plus, I wasn't at all avoiding making my last babies first birthday cake.
Bear got to help blow out the candle.







Those lashes are just incredible gorgeous.
I don't know why but this may be my favorite one. Just look at those apple cheeks.


So happy.
I guess we will keep him.

No comments:

Post a Comment