Friday, July 11, 2008

Help! I need your help!

Okay, I can tell that some of you are looking but not letting me know which one you like best. I won't name any names, Aunt Tommie. :) Please leave your name too, it's nice to know.
I would love for y'all to leave comments any time.
I enjoy getting them.

We had Timothy's one year pictures taken yesterday and can't decide which one to get. What I would like for you darling viewers to do is look them over and leave me a comment right here at the blog. I will leave this post at the top of our blog for a few days so everyone can get a chance to vote (you will have to scroll down to read new things). Please, tell us which one you think is the best and help us choose.Picture A

Picture B

Picture C

Picture D

Picture E

Picture F


I will just be impatiently waiting here to know what you think.

p.s. you don't have to be a member of blogger to leave a comment.

9 comments:

  1. picture A !! in my oppinion the best !
    kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had to choose one it would "B" but I would just get them all!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. "B" or "C"
    --Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy ~ thanks for sharing your memory with us... I needed a tissue, it made me think of my grandmother who we called "Ma" she was a wonderful,loving,short, round lady who always smelled of snuff!!! What a smell to remember...again THANKS...<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay ~ here's my picks B or D..... what a cutie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, here's what I think. "C" is really good, "D" makes me think of Jeff (when he was little). He's such a cutie how can you decide.
    Aunt Tommi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like "c" and "f." Timbo looks like such a little man in some of these! Especially the bench one :)

    ReplyDelete