Friday, December 14, 2007

When I got home Brendon was just so excited to see Timothy's socks. He just had to come over and rub on them.
Hey Grandpa, check me out, I can stand up!
What are these called again? Toes?
Check out those long legs
Bear couldn't wait to hold him
(Thanks for watching Kati and Bear for me, I bet Grandma is jealous you got to see 'em first)


He wasn't to sure about the exersaucer at first
the same thing with the b@th. He warmed up after a couple of seconds.

So here we are the next day at the place to get his braces. It turns out they are really shoes with a bar. We may have to wait up to two weeks before they come in. When they do get here Timothy will wear them at night only. When he gets older he will wear special things inside of his shoe. Maybe for years.

I am excited it's just the years stuff is kinda hard. I know we are truly blessed but it doesn't mean that all of this doesn't make me sad. You can also see when he stands up that his ankles roll like Jeff's and that is really upsetting.

Still just taking it one day at a time
and again today his feet are the most beautiful feet I have ever seen.

1 comment: