Friday, December 28, 2007

Flashback Friday

When Kati and Bear where born we knew who they looked like. Really from the second I saw my Bear he looked just like Jeff's baby pictures to me. And Kati looks so much like me as a child my brother comments on it all the time. Well, when Timbo was born we couldn't see a resemblance to either one of us. Sometimes I see a little Bear and sometimes a little bit of Kati but no one particular person stood out to me. That was until I was looking through photo albums from Jeff's childhood.
Can you see a resemblance? Maybe it's just me. I think he looks like Jesse as a baby, not Jesse now, but Jesse then.

Now in these pictures it's the cheeks and nose that look similar to me. What do you think? Leave me a comment, do they look alike or not?


(Really, I shouldn't be leaving any posts about Jess since he said he really enjoys counting how many words I spell wrong on the blog. What's a girl to do that was never taught phonetics?)

No comments:

Post a Comment