Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Is it wrong to be in love with your shower?

And you thought you came here to see cute pictures of my kids.

I don't know why I haven't blog about this sooner because really around here this is big news. I mean big big news. My mother-in-law can attest to this. While she was here, after the birth of Timbo, if she was going to give the kids a bath it would take about thirty minutes of only letting the hot water run to get a good bath. Now-a-days it was more like forty-five minutes. And that was just a bath for the kids. If I wanted to take a bath it seemed like an eternity. I like by baths so hot I look like a lobster when I get out, no e-mails please I am sure my internal organs are damaged beyond repair.

Anyway I won't bore you with all the details of how it was fixed but we fixed it. I say "we", it was really more like Jeff fixed it and I sat on the potty (lid down, thank you very much) and watched him work. I really like doing that kind of thing and I had planned on working on it myself, but really should I be aloud to work on major appliances if I only know the names of their parts as doohickey and thingamabob. Major appliance, that can't be the right word but you know what I mean.

My point is, we have water pressure again. I don't have to leave the water running while we go grocery shopping anymore to give the kids a bath when we get home. I can turn it on and in a few minutes it's bath time!!!!!

It's the little things in life that please me people.

I hope your shower this morning was just as refreshing as mine.

1 comment:

  1. Your Favorite PlumberDecember 19, 2007 at 2:05 PM

    You know you really should have had your husband fix that sooner.


    I love you!

    ReplyDelete