Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tonight, well this morning I guess( you'll have to bear with me as I ramble it's late and I'm tired), I was looking at old stuff on the blog and watched Timothy's sonogram. When we went for the sono we asked them to check the feet as we have with every baby. They looked and said he was definitely not club footed but looking back now I can see the curve. I am glad that they were not able to diagnose his metatarsus addcutus back then. At the beginning of the braces I was so depressed. Yes I know that things could have been much worse but it didn't change the fact that something was wrong with my baby that I couldn't fix instantly.

Before each casting I get to see his feet and I am so amazed at the progress. I just kiss all over those feet and long for the day when the casts will be off permanently Well the day has come, its today. Today I will get to bring home a baby that is cast free. I will get to give him a real bath. I gonna havta remember socks. This kids hasn't had to wear socks in nearly two months. I'm just beside myself with excitement, maybe that's why I can't sleep.

When Jeff went to the Doctor for himself on Monday they talked a little about Timbo. I knew he was getting new braces after the casts came off but I didn't realize how long he would be wearing them. I began to feel a little depressed again but I have decided to only look at today. Today his feet are healing and looking good. That is what matters. I will let tomorrow deal with itself. Today his feet are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment