Thursday, December 20, 2007

6 month well visit

Today we went for Timbo's well visit. He is the "perfect American boy", he is in the 50 % for everything.

weight: 17 2.5
length: 26 1/2
head size: 44cm


I just love to see a baby gnawing away on his toes. Two days before Timothy got his first casts he found his feet for the first time so there hasn't been any chewing action. He found his feet and toes the night he got his casts off but it took him until Monday to start chewing on those feet. You know I was quick to get my camera but he would always stop before I could get the picture. Well I caught him today. It was so cute I considered eating a toe myself but then I remembered how smelly baby feet can be. Why is that exactly, it's not like he is working up a sweat with a long jog in the mornings. He does nothing all day and yet his feet still smell.

I have been waiting and waiting for this. Thanks God for my early Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment