Friday, October 26, 2007

You just won't believe it

No need to rub your eyes, yes that is his cast in his hands. Grandpa said we need to call him Houdini. No, I'm not sure how he did this exactly. He was also working on getting the other foot out.

The long and the short of it is I had to take him to get the other cast sawed off, I forgot to add that picture and am to lazy to redo everything so I will add it to another post. Boy did he hate that. There was screaming, crying, hollering and Timbo wasn't doing much better either. We will go back on Halloween and get new casts. Any color ideas?

I should mention that Grandpa was so wonderful to help try and get the cast off but we were both just to scared so he watched the kids while I took Timothy to the Doctor. Was that a run on?

No comments:

Post a Comment