Sunday, October 21, 2007

Okay y'all since Timbo is our last baby I guess I should get serious about the whole weight loss thing. I mean really for the last five years I have either been pregnant, nursing, or trying to get pregnant so weight loss didn't really matter. I am under the way of thinking that you should eat just about whatever you want and as much as you want while pregnant. My large weight gain this time around was due to cake, cookies, or ice cream everyday and I am not kidding. So I now have a goal weight of 135. Who knows, once I get there I might go a little crazy and try for my weight at graduation but I doubt that will ever happen. So you can just ignore the numbers that will be posted from time to time, those are for me because if I wrote it on a piece of paper it would get lost. I'm a concrete kind of person so I need to see the number continuously go down or I will just quit.

18

No comments:

Post a Comment