Monday, October 22, 2007

Oh my Bear


This is what I did during church service. After the baptism Brandy went with me to take the older kids to the nursery and children's church. They both cried but seemed okay so we left. We returned and I thought I might actually get to hear a whole sermon! I was wrong. Timothy was hungry but wouldn't eat. I put him up to my shoulder to pat him and try to keep him quiet. I don't know if the people behind me were making faces or he just like them that much but Timbo started talking. If you know him then you know it was about to get loud. I tried as best I could to quietly exit the sanctuary, which is not very quietly when you are carrying a baby in one hand and an open diaper bag in a car seat. Timothy and I sat in the hall way but after a while I got bored and took a walk. As soon as I opened the nursery doors I could hear my Bear crying. I looked in his window and he was having the ugly cry. You know what I am talking about, the one where there is snot pouring and drool coming from the mouth. I went and got him and tried to maneuver in heels over toys with the baby on one hip and Brendon on the other. I do have to say that Bear wasn't crying alone there was a very nice young lady there trying to console him. Anyway once in the hall I got the tears to stop. He asked for a drink and this was how we spent the rest of our time waiting. Gotta love those water fountains.

Oh, this was too funny. As Cameron was walking across the platform Bear turns to me and says, "Mom, that boy walking looks just like Cameron!". Bless his heart we have been talking about going to the baptism for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment