Wednesday, October 17, 2007

As I am trying to race against time and make it to the graveyard before they close the gates I find myself subconsciously talking to God. I found myself pleading with God, "Please let me get there in time God, I want to see him again." See him again? See. him. again. ? I know that I wont be seeing him when I get there yet I know I will be talking with him. Yes, I know he is not really there. He is already sitting with our Lord in Heaven. Yet this is the closest I can get to him this side of heaven and oddly I do feel closer to him there. So I go and I talk and I cry and have a longing to give him one more hug. If I had only known that would be the last time I saw him I would have kissed that smiling face one more time.

I miss you buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment