Friday, October 5, 2007

Flashback Friday

In light of all the talk of Timothy's feet we thought I could share pictures of Jeff's foot problems. It occurred to me that some people might not know that Jeff was born with feet problems and it's not something he is dealing with just now , he has had to deal with it his whole life with numerous casts and numerous surgeries. Jeffrey was born severely club footed, in fact I believe I am correct in saying that Terri didn't even see his feet at birth that they took him right away to help his feet. And when I say severely club footed I mean it. He had bilateral club feet meaning on both sides and his feet turned up almost touching his shins.This is Jeffrey, clearly not a happy camper, I think the same day he was born.
This is Jeffrey at four months (doesn't Bear look just like him). His cast says "Jesus and Dr. H are gonna fix it"


Special thanks to Terri for the pictures. For my 18th birthday she gave me a book of Jeff's life that I treasure dearly. And when we were pregnant with Kati she gave me things from when Jeff was a baby, including his first casts. I will try and dig those out later for a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment