Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So I took Timothy to McGoodDaddy today. First thing he had me do was put the braces on in front of him. I get a gold star because I was doing it right. Since I was doing it right and he still won't keep his feet in the next step was to go with casts.

First McGoodDaddy wrapped them with some cotton stuff.
I got to pick the color for the casts and went with orange to be festive. Kati got to be his assistant and get him some soap he needed for the casts. I got to help a little too. Timbo's knee had to be bent a little to keep from irritating his leg later, so it was my job to keep it bent. He slept threw the whole thing so thankfully I didn't have to deal with any fighting or crying from him. I am so glad he slept because otherwise the Dr would have seen me blubbering like an idiot.
He is giving a little wave.
He can pick up his right leg; he is trying to pick up his left but is not able to do it yet. We will go back next week to get the casts changed.

I forgot to take a picture of his feet before they put the casts on so I can see the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment