Thursday, August 23, 2007

Reason # 457 that I hate laundry

Before I was a mother of small children I never stopped to check the laundry basket for books before dumping it in the washing machine but I guess I will need to do that now. You now know the most logical place to leave a book after reading it is not the book shelf but the dirty clothes basket next to the shelf. Okay I have to be honest here, neither one of the kids will 'fess up to it and I may actually be the guilty one. I found this book in Kati's bed while stripping the sheets (another chore I hate) so I tossed it over my shoulder probably landing it right in there. Here is were I can displace the blame, I did have Bear put up dirty clothes today and I'm sure he covered up my blunder.

I actual had to use a fish net to gather some of the debris, because I'm not busy enough already

No comments:

Post a Comment