Monday, August 6, 2007

Just some happenings

I got to go to my first mom's night since Timothy was born and he behaved nicely for me. I had a great time and it was so nice to get out of the house and just enjoy the company of other mom's. I then got another nice treat on Saturday, Jeff watched the kids and I went shopping. Yes, it is possible to go shopping with three kids but when you are looking at clothes it is so nice to not have to stop every two seconds to make sure your kids are right next to you. I found some great sells and bought some dresses so I can actually feel like a girl at church again. And the best treat of all; Jeff gave a testimony at our church banquet last night. He was very nervous since speaking in front of people is not his thing but he did a wonderful job. I am very proud of him. It was nice to hear him share with people just some of the wonderful things God has done in our lives. He could have shared even more blessing from the Lord but I am sure the people didn't want to be there for hours. Great job baby! I am proud of you

No comments:

Post a Comment