Monday, August 6, 2007

Excuse me!

Today on The View Barbara Walters said she hoped that no one would question the enlightenment of the Pope. Well Barb, you hoped in vain. You want to know what I think, the Pope is nuts. He has said that you can believe in Creation and Evolution. Excuse me, it is plan and clear the two do not co-exist. The Lord did not create me from a monkey. Genesis 2:7 "the Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." Genesis 2:20 "...But for Adam no suitable helper was found. 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, 'This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman' for she was taken out of man'". NOT MONKEY There I have said my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment