Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday

I desperately want to lose weight. I hate where I am at right now. After I had Timothy I dropped back down to my pre-pregnancy weight but now I have creeped back up and over that. How did it happen you ask, I thought I was pregnant again. Now in the interest of being honest I should admit that this was many months back. I should tell you that when I am pregnant I take this as my gift from God to eat what ever I want. When I say what ever I want I really mean it. When I was pregnant with Kati I only wanted salad, macaroni, taco bell and ice cream. With Bear it was cake and ice cream and with Timothy I wanted tons of pecan swirls and velveeta shells and cheese.

So when I was two months late and have other symptoms I gave myself permission to eat what ever I wanted. And unfortunately even after I found out I wasn't pregnant I never really got away from my bad ways.

Jeffrey got for me and set up a bike I can ride in the house so I can exercise even if he isn't home, even if the weather is to yukky to go out. But I also know myself, I know that there will be mornings that I wake up and justify not exercising because I was up all night with a kid or I don't feel well, so I thought I would try something new that might shame me into staying on track. Weigh in Wednesday. I am pretty sure that if every week I am putting my weight on here, a weight I was ashamed to say to my husband, I will force myself out of bed every morning. My plan is to keep track of how long I ride each day and weigh just once and week and post it. Since this is an autopost the information is old but I need the motivation.

As of Friday the 13th I weigh 161
Thursday I rode the bike 15 minutes
Friday, 30 minutes
Saturday no bike here at the hotel, the plan was to go swim while Jeff was at work but Jeff made me promise not to go. He isn't weird crazy or possessive I am having heart problems a lot lately and he was worried something would happen to me and no one would be there to help. Look I am making excuses about not exercising already.

So there it is. How embarrassing.
By the way, I am not judging anyone elses weight, I am only concerned for me, my health and self esteem. You do what ever works for you, it doesn't matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment