Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I hate how things are priced at the grocery store. There is so much junk that you can buy but the healthy things are so expensive. Now I know some of you are thinking why on earth are you talking about the price of fruit if you just had a nice weekend, well sometimes in a marriage you just need a break, especially when you have kids. Anyway, back to the store. I had a thought that even if I can't give them fruit or other health things for breakfast like I want I can just make healthier choices. So instead of buying sugary cereals like the kids want and I had been giving into I have only been buying Cheerios. I thought for some variety I would also get Raisin Bran. I love it. It's yummy as is and it makes great muffins.

Kati told me she liked it but only a little bit. She did eat it so I was proud of her. Bear ate some. Now my Timbo...

he dug through it for the good stuff, the raisins.
He knows what he likes and Raisin Bran ain't it.

1 comment:

  1. Cheerios makes a fruit loop type cereal now.
    love to all
    aunt tommi

    ReplyDelete