Saturday, February 14, 2009

**edited to note that I realize this blog is all messed up but I have never used a laptop before and it was just becoming to stressful to try and figure it all out. It was being less therapeutic and more havoc so I am publishing it as is.





































Happy Valentines day to all. I am super excited to be blogging this morning. Jeffrey surprised me with a night at a hotel and to sweeten the deal even more he borrowed a laptop so I could blog this morning if I wanted. So as soon as I got back from dropping him off at work I immediately sat down at the computer.
I have so many things to blog about and don't know where to start so I just picked the first random photos I saw.

1 comment:

  1. I have TOTALLY missed hearing from you! I was worried something might be wrong, other than a bad computer! Love the leaf pics .. those are always some of my favs. Have a great Valentine's Day Stacy and enjoy the rest of your day!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete