Saturday, November 22, 2008

Who is this

this toddler and what did he do with my baby. It seems as if in only moments he has gone from being my literal baby to just being my baby because he is our last. Although all the kids are special there is something about realizing it is your last child that makes you cherish it all the more. He gets away with murder most of the time and I can freely admit the reason why. Never again will I nurse a sweet tiny baby. Never again will I cheer on my off spring as they scoot across the floor in an attempt to crawl for the first time. No more will I feel tiny chubby fingers wrapped around my index finger as someone is learning how to walk. It's heart breaking to realize all this but rewarding for him. He can do no wrong, and it's not just me, the kids feel the same way.



No comments:

Post a Comment