Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I wanted to blog for all five of you this morning but the computer wont let me upload pictures for some reason I'm really behind so that stinks. I still need to show you the kids carving the pumpkin and how much Timbo loved it. I need to show you all their Halloween costumes and our night at the church. You haven't seen Kati's war wounds from playing at AWANA nor have you seen my latest attempt at photoing three kids at the same time. Until then I guess I can share this story with you that doesn't have pictures to go with it.......


Mom, what letter says 'chu'?

Well, actually Kati that's two letters that go together, ch, ya know like chilis, c-h-i-l-i-s. Or check c-h-e-c-k.

Or chill.

What's chill?

Ya know, like when you are just hanging out and watching a movie.


When did my baby girl start learning things like chill. I guess you don't need public school to pick up slang. Maybe it comes in your morning bowl of Wheaties.

No comments:

Post a Comment