Thursday, November 6, 2008

The kids love going to the park, in fact it doesn't even have to be the park, they love playing in our drive way too. As long as it involves fresh air they want to be there. And since I have put on more weight than I would like we have been making nearly daily trips to the park so I can get in my exercise. I know working out in a gym works for some people, the majority of people, but I like to be out in the open, feeling the breeze on my face and hearing the birds around me so we make our daily trip for me and for them.

We found this new park that I think we will be going to once a week just to change things up a bit. On our second trip to the park we found this as soon as we got out of the car.This is the reason we are going here. The ducks. The kids love them.


Look at how brave my scaredy cats are being. Some of those ducks got really close. One even ate it right out of my hand.

He is a tease, he wouldn't share with anyone.

Another reason we come, our regular park doesn't have a sandbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment