Monday, September 10, 2007

Tumbling started today

Not last year but the year before Kati was in tumbling and she loved it. The next year they raised the price so we were unable to attend. Well, we found out this summer that the price went down again and this year Bear was old enough to attend. Now I know you are probably thinking back on my early blog about finances. You are probably right in thinking I shouldn't be doing this but we had already promised the kids and a gracious friend payed for one of the kids to go this month.
Bear just would not do any of the exercises

Here goes my froggie jumper.....
and Mogolie crawler
That's the very sweet Ms. Gail helping Bear. He cried every time they started a new activity. I spent half the time watching from a window in the hallway, that's why the pictures are so dark and fuzzy.



No comments:

Post a Comment