Friday, September 28, 2007

Flashback Friday

Jeff's probably going to strangle me for adding this picture but it makes me smile. This is us (obviously) when we were about 14. He loved me way back then, even though I was the crabbiest girl you could ever meet. I don't know how he fell in love with me, no wait I do, God crafted Jeffrey just for me, to love me in spite of my moods, even though I am not always the easiest person to live with; to even love me in my ding-dong moments (like when I was worried that the painted numbers on our curb were to faded and the fire department wouldn't be able to find our home if it caught fire, it's sad but true). I believe long before God created this world He knew me and knew I would need not just any man but Jeffrey in my life to love me just as I am. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He is more than I ever dreamed I could have. I love you baby.

1 comment: