Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The pictures are here


Timothy spent his first night in the crib last night. He did great. He fussed just a tiny bit but only to say "I did notice you guys walk out of the room without me". He slept until about 5. He is doing great and growing entirely to fast. I will openly admit it, I spoil him but only because I know he will be our last therefore it's the last time I will do any of these things. That's tough for someone who has dreamed of being a mom since she was a little girl. I know you are sitting there thinking "All little girls dream of that" but even in high school when we were asked what we wanted to do when we grew up I said "to be a stay-at-home mom". So all of my moments with my sweet Timothy Cade are bitter sweet.... loving all of his firsts but knowing they will be my lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment