Thursday, September 20, 2007

This is what my day has consisted of cleaning toys, cleaning toys and oh yeah cleaning toys.
I woke up a 5:30 this morning from Timothy very quietly letting me know he was hungry. I brought him back to bed with me and fell asleep again only to be woken up by Bears need to go potty and Kati saying she needed to throw up. Rise an' shine everybody! Kati threw up two different times the poor thing and Bear, being the middle child, just couldn't be left out and decided to roll around on the floor and cry. He then declared he needed to throw up (after watching the attention Kati was getting) and just stood over the potty because two year olds don't know how to fake barf. I realized after all this that I have not washed their toys in some time and I needed to rid our home of these germs.
Here they are being cleaned in the tub....

and now drying. See all the toys in the front in nice little rows, that is when I first started. I started early this morning and I am still cleaning; at this point the kids could be aloud to keep one toy a piece and I would be fine with that. If you think your kids don't have that many toys then just start cleaning everything and you will discover you are in great need of a garage sale. Anyway after I had already started this process I came to the conclusion that Kati isn't sick sick it is just her allergies. You are probably thinking allergies don't make you throw up, well there is only so much snot you stomach will hold before it wants to get rid of it.

Just think y'all it's after two I have yet to have shower(trust me I need one), I need to wake Kati for "school", I am still cleaning toys, dinner will have to be made at some point (by the way lunch was eaten it the kitchen floor), and I still have to, oops I mean get to watch the kids for seven more hours until bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment