Saturday, June 14, 2008

Why, Thank You

So I took my little camera card thingy to Wal-mart to have those pictures printed. I figured if I was going to wait for the oil to get changed in the car I could wait for one hour photo as well. I wanted to take some pictures of the kids to the camp with me. What I should have done was print pictures of Jeff and me for the kids to keep. It's not like I am going to forget what they look like in six days but Timbo might. I kidd, but man am I going to miss them.

God must know how much I am needing special time with the kids before I go because they have been acting like angels. We waited for over an hour and a half at the store and they were so good. We strolled over to the photo center were I waited impatiently, oh wait I mean patiently, in line behind another couple. It's sad to say but this is only the second time I have had photo's printed of Timbo, so I couldn't wait to see them. I finally make it to the head of the line and she asks me for my copyright photo release.

"My what?"

"Whenever you make copies of professional photo's you have to have a release from the photographer."

"But these are my photo's."

"But they look professional so I have to have a release."

Now I am getting a little mad, "But I (jabbing myself in the chest) just took the pictures yesterday in my living room"

We just stood there looking at each other and then she went off to get some paper. She had me sign something saying that I the photographer was releasing my own self to copy my own pictures. Crazy. I just stood there the whole time shaking my head while I filled it all out.

I guess I could take it as a complement.

1 comment:

  1. That's crazy!! But, I saw those pictures and they were beautiful! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete