Monday, June 23, 2008

I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, we have just been away at camp all week. I told Jeff we just really needed a laptop so I could blog while I was gone. I guess your reading pleasures (or nightmares) aren't as important as things like eating so he said no. Sorry.

Eventually I will be posting about camp and our precious boys first birthday but since we went straight from camp into VBS I still don't have a lot of extra time. I still haven't caught up on life since we have been home.

Until I can return, hopefully in a day or two, I want to share these two things with you..........

While Grandma was changing Timothy's diaper cousin Kyle was looking on (Kyle hasn't seen Timbo since he was about two months) and said "Grandma, that's the littlest pee-pee I have ever seen."

While driving in the car Bear told me his nose hurt.
I'm sorry buddy. What's wrong with it?
It has issues. I need a tissue.
A tissue for your issues?
Yeah.

Hope I made you smile. See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment