Tuesday, June 10, 2008

In seven days I was at the zoo three times. Is there some kind of award for that?

No?

Maybe there should be. We went on Monday and after being there for four hours I was ready to pack it up and go home. The response that I got....... "But Mom, we haven't seen anything yet!"

Here are some things we didn't see

This is Betty the snake. Kati literally climbed over me to get away, but she didn't see it.

Here is Domino, who is six years old but I don't know how I know that since we didn't see that either.


This is Mack who says his name is Barbara.

(I wish I could have someone push me around all day while I propped my feet up.)



Here are some other things we didn't see

penguins

otters
We also didn't see Kangaroos, Gahril, various reptiles, bears, tropical fish, Jaguars, bald eagles, coyotes, bats, insects, and a mountain lion. Clearly you can see why they were upset to be leaving.
Just in case your day wasn't complete, here is a Silver Back Gorilla eating his own barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment