Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday

I have made it to 146. I am so excited. I still have a ways to go but still. I haven't been that small in so long. Around here that isn't what I say, I say I haven't been that healthy in a long time. I don't want Kati, or Bear for that matter, to think you have to be small. We are all built different and I just want their mind set to be for health. But for me, I know that I can be smaller, never tiny and always with big hips but I'm okay with that.

I have been working out with the 30 Day Shred. Yesterday while watching the biggest loser Kati said, "Mom, that girl has the same name and the same voice of the girl from your workout video."

The kids have been really excited about exercising and it nice to not just be alone in the room doing it. I wish you could see Bear doing butt kicks, Timothy doing crunches and Kati doing squat punches. They are a ball.

If you want a really good work out you should try it. I thought I might die after the first day. And the next morning I almost fell down when I got out of the bed but it was just because I am so out of shape. I was fine by day three. Jillian really pushes you in the video, by the end my hair is wet from sweat, even the tops of my toes feel sweaty. I can see results and I'm not even being that good about doing it everyday.

146, I can't believe it. It makes me believe 130 is possible.

1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME!!! Good for you. Is it a DVD workout? How long do you do it every day?

    ReplyDelete