Friday, May 22, 2009

15 to go!

I lost one pound this week, so I'm down to 145. It's funny how the number can affect the way I see myself. I was feeling extra fluffy this week. I missed a day of working out, I haven't been eating to great and I quit smoking this week. I was sure I would have gained this week so when I saw me in the mirror I saw extra fluff.

I got on the scale this morning and was shocked. I only have 15 more pound to lose. I noticed the next time I looked in the mirror I didn't see fluff anymore. Now I know it didn't suddenly go away, it's just all in my mind. I think this is an important thing to remember. --If I feel good about my self I am more likely to like what I see in the mirror.

I moved on to Phase 2 of the 30 Day Shred and it's killing me. I don't think I will be moving on the Phase 3 anytime soon. Killing me or not I can tell a difference in the way that I feel. I was able to "air plane" Timbo over my head the other day. And Kati wanted a big hug and I just swooped her up into my arms for a bearhug. I didn't even notice until later that it didn't take me any effort. So even if it takes me awhile to drop the next 15 I like that I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment