Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ewww


First I should say that this picture doesn't even come close to capturing the disgusting mess that is now my car.

Sunday the kids had their award ceremony for AWANA and I was so proud of them. There was to be an ice cream social afterwards but by the time I rounded up all our things and took Kati and Bear to the bathroom there was no where for us to sit as a family and still a long line to actually get ice cream. I threw caution to the wind and decided we would go out for ice cream, don't ask me what I was thinking. Anyway I figured the best bang for my buck would be a cookie monster from Cheddar's. That way we would only get one and share, it would cost less than ice cream for everyone and it would go faster.

When I pulled into Cheddar's parking lot I was so excited to get a spot right up close (after I waited for the drunk girl to get out of the way). We went in ordered right away and had a delightfully messy time. Thirty minutes later, thirty minutes, when I went outside that is how I found our car. Gross. I jokingly told the kids to quickly get in so we wouldn't get pooped on. That worked out just fine for them, not just fine for the person who has to buckle them in. And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment